Friday, August 22, 2008

My newest idea...

So while brooding over... well, nothing of any measurable external consequence, I came up with the idea of having a Catholic "cheat sheet" of select Bible quotations for the various doctrines of the Church, with a heavier emphasis on the doctrines/disciplines attacked the most (confession, Marian devotion, etc).

While this is a more passive way for me to stick it to the various vocally abrasive Protestants in my life, it is kind of good for me to do for other Catholics out there that are faced with the same or similar situation as I have been in or might find myself in. In case you readers were wondering, the answer is Yes... I am fairly vindictive, even more inquisitive and equally analytical.

Stay tuned for more! I am currently on 1 Peter so I have a bit more reading to do before I finish the New Testament.

Gotta blow this taco stand, my haystack is murmuring sweet blissful nothings into my ear.

-N8

No comments: